It’s a really weird time for all of us and I know our spirits have been wavering lately. I decided to share 10 things I am grateful for today. It’s easy to focus on the negativity of life but how does that help you? I’ve been working on training my mind to see the positive in life not because I’m always happy, but because why not have hope? Why not look to the light when things are getting a little dark and weary. It might not make everything all better in an instant but it will bring you comfort and strengthen your faith.
1.Waking up this morning- We often take waking up each morning for granted when for others they aren’t so lucky. I really do cherish each day I am able to wake up.
2. Being a child of God- No words will express the amount of love I have for Heavenly Father. He continually shows me how blessed and love I am. My biggest flex will always be being a child of God.
3. Having a roof over my head- Again, we might take having a safe home to be in during this pandemic for granted but I am so very thankful for a roof over my head.
4. Having food to eat- Everyone knows that one of my favorite things to do is eat. So I am thankful that during this time where many others are wondering where there next meal will come from, that my family and I are healthy and have food to eat.
5. Being with my family- Although it’s been awhile since I’ve spend this much time inside with my family, I am blessed to be with them at this time. I can’t imagine how I’d survive if they weren’t here with me.
6. The Last Kingdom on Netflix- Let me just say if you haven’t watched The Last Kingdom on Netflix, GO WATCH IT NOW! The fourth season has just come out and it was amazing! This series is based off of the books by Bernard Cornwell. For my history buffs out there this series is definitely for you.
7. Kindle keeping me company- How am I surviving this pandemic? With my kindle of course. If I am not reading one of my many books I am playing the Cooking Dash game on my kindle. Let me also add this game is good for passing time.
8. Online shopping- While I do hate all types of shopping, online shopping has been very convenient and useful. Shopping from home while being very easy can also be quite dangerous. Dangerous in the sense that you might become addicted! This note is really for me, to stop looking at deals that stores have currently going on. BE STRONG NESSA. YOU CAN DO IT!
9. A beautiful day- Here in Utah, spring is making its transition and it’s an absolutely beautiful day. My mom and I actually went for a walk and it was great to enjoy the fresh air. We highly recommend taking a walk if you can.
10. Social Media- Social Media has helped me connect with people from all parts of the world. Sharing my blogs with you have kept me somewhat on a schedule and I really appreciate some type of normal.
What is one thing you’re grateful for today? Share with me in the comments below! Sending you lots of love and positive vibes! ? – Ness
*** If you enjoyed this piece please consider dropping a tip via Cashapp, Venmo or Paypal. This is in no way mandatory or obligatory so please do not feel that you have to donate each time you read a piece. All donations are greatly appreciated and will be used to upkeep with website hosting, website security, visual materials and all things blogging. Mahalo for all the love and support! ❤